CCB's claims purchasing service provides liquidity for clients wishing to accelerate and monetize the unknown future recovery of class action settlements.
We offer an immediate quantified dollar amount for claimants who might otherwise wait years for possible recoveries. This service works especially well for hedge funds that have closed or anticipate closing, allowing these funds the ability to maximize current distributions to investors.
CCB offers three options to help serve institutional class action claimants:
- Full-service class action monitoring and claims filing for a contingency or flat fee;
- Complete upfront cash buyout of future recoveries and all associated risk; or
- A combination of both in the form of a partial upfront payment with back-end revenue sharing of future recoveries.
Company and Industry News
- CCB Signs 400th Client in $7.25 Billion Visa/Mastercard Class Action Settlement
- CCB Offers Services to Maximize Merchant Claims in $7.25 Billion Credit Card Settlement
- Investors Should File Claims Before Class-action Bonanza
- Claims Compensation Bureau Leverages Capital to Expand Claims Purchasing Service