As a client of CCB, you will have the benefit of the industry's most comprehensive class action database. We will also monitor all new cases in order to determine if there are future recoveries for which you might qualify. Upon determining your eligibility to recover in a specific case, our team of claim filing experts will then start the following process:
- We analyze the Court's Plan of Allocation to determine the most beneficial way to file each claim.
- We compile and analyze the relevant transactional records.
- We complete all necessary claim forms and forward them to the administrator with the proper documentation using the appropriate electronic filing format specific to each case.
- We confirm receipt of the claim by the claims administrator.
- We handle all correspondence with the claims administrator, making sure nothing is holding up your payment.
- We regularly follow up with the claims administrator and keep you informed every step of the way.
As a client of ours, you have access to the CCB claims hotline. The hotline will be staffed by top claims experts who can answer your most difficult claims related questions.
We don’t get paid until you get paid
CCB's compensation is based on a percentage of recoveries with no upfront or retainer fees.
Company and Industry News
- CCB Signs 400th Client in $7.25 Billion Visa/Mastercard Class Action Settlement
- CCB Offers Services to Maximize Merchant Claims in $7.25 Billion Credit Card Settlement
- Investors Should File Claims Before Class-action Bonanza
- Claims Compensation Bureau Leverages Capital to Expand Claims Purchasing Service